Monday 18 August 2008

See a 50ft Woman on tour?? Rate Soho Sophisticated on MeMusic.co.uk now!!

Yes, it's that time again. No - not the end of summer (though it feels like it), but the chance to do your bit and give me that big push to something rather marvellous - a support slot with Dodgy in Autumn.

Metro newspaper are running the MeMusic competition to find a support band for Dodgy's December UK tour. I have entered 'Soho Sophisticated', which I thought was quite appropriate for a London paper, but now I need you all to go and rate it for me. The top ten tracks will be chosen by a panel of 'experts' but apparently this WILL be from the top 100 rated tunes.

But you haven't got long ... the competition closes on 24th August. That is THIS Saturday - so please get promoting and voting!

Please click on http://memusic.metro.co.uk/users/50ftwoman and click on the heart icon next to Soho Sophisticated to say you like the track. You can also add tags, which will help other people find me - and please, leave a comment so I know you stopped by.

No comments:


50ft%20WomanQuantcast